LETTERS TO TWENTY SOMETHINGS - Part 6

Dear Twenty Somethings,

I trust we're all working hard to do better. If this is your first time reading the "Letters To Twenty Somethings" I urge you to read my previous posts, something there might be helpful.

In the next couple of days I'll be doing a new series. I'll be posting daily motivations every morning CAT. I hope this helps someone as much as I find it helpful. Have a good read ☺

#FridayMotivation
IF YOU'RE RIGHT THEN THERE'S NO NEED TO GET ANGRY
Trying to prove a point sometimes can be very difficult especially if the person you're talking to doesn't see your point. It's a waste of emotions if you get angry at people who have refused to see the truth. What you should do is feel sorry for their shortsightedness and disbelief. What's the point in getting angry anyway, if they don't believe you or they don't see your point now let them be. When the time is right they'll remember you told them. Give them that "I told you so" look and then kill them with a smile.

However, if the case is more complicated and their disbelief will result to you getting punished, don't get angry still...... No matter what you prove, a blind man will always be blind to it. What you need to do is find people that they love and respect and will most likely obey to the latter and share your point with them. You can only hope they see the light and share it with the people you're trying to prove to. Let me stop here for now..........

What's your take on this? Come over to the comment section and let's discuss.

I am Ore Sho

Comments

Popular Posts