LETTERS TO TWENTY SOMETHINGS - PART 3

Dear Twenty Somethings,

It's been long you saw me. Not that I had abandoned this movement. This is something I am passionate about hence I can't just leave it to go down the drain.

I told someone about my blog today and he perused it after sending him the address..... Read his response below :
This now gave me something to think about. Often times when people see your good work they are tempted to commend you, some will even hail you all week long. If you do something extraordinary they may go as far as idolising you. It is imperative that you do not allow these sweet words get into your head.

 When someone commends you it is because they see a light in you and they expect you to use that same light to illuminate the world. It is very wrong for you to now allow the good commentary that people pass to get into your head. Instead of improving, you think you have arrived and you are indispensable so you turn yourself into a demigod...... You are slowly digging your grave.

Let's stop here for now, till we meet again next week ensure that when people commend you this week you are charged to even do better and climb greater heights.

*I hope this helps someone*

Till we meet again
Ore Sho

Comments

Popular Posts