Throwback Thursday - Silly Memories


Whoop! Whoop! It's that time of the week when we're free to show the silly or amazing things we've done in the past or how we looked etc.

How are you doing? Yes, you reading this how are you doing this period? This global pandemic has put a lot of things on hold. So many things have changed (positively and otherwise) but we stand strong 💪 and say IT IS WELL!!!

Anyway, so here's my throwback memory of one of the silliest things I did when I was young. Grab your suya and a glass of chilled red wine hahahaha

I was in primary 5 then and it was during Summer Coaching. After lesson one fateful day, I went home with a male classmate. He lived on the street behind mine..... Which means that I'll have to pass the front of my house to go to his house...... Are you guys already imagining what happened? 🤣🤣🤣

So, I followed this big head to his house with another boy in my class 🤪 . The two boys were playing computer games as there was no adult at home, while I was doing my assignment. I finished my homework and wanted to join them by the computer and then I heard them arguing
"No, she will not agree" said our host. The other boy replied, "try first" . Not seeming convinced, the host responded, "I don't think she will agree joor, you know Ore is a church girl". The other boy nodded in agreement and said, "it's trust Sha but you can still try". I didn't know what they were discussing so I concluded that the argument was about the computer game. I had thought they were thinking I wouldn't know how to play the game so I asked in confidence what they were referring to and I had the greatest shock of my life. I still think about it now and I am 9😮😮still amazed. Don't forget I said we were in Primary 5. My darling host friend then looked back at me and asked, "shey you will do pencil and sharpener?" Omo I was livid. I stood there not knowing what to say for a few seconds then I frowned and declined. What amazed me most was that although I was a church girl, I understood what he said 🤣🤣🤣🤣.



Long story cut short sha after a while we heard a knock on the door and when we went to open the door guess who we found? If you can guess right you deserve a gift from me 😉😉




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Huh? Did I hear someone call my name? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
  2. LOOOL dem sey na Pencil and Sharpener. Your folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i can't get over it till now

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts