The Sex Dolls Saga


The recent innovation that has shook the world's cyberspace since yesterday is the invention of sex dolls. Different people have taken to their social media to express their feelings and share their thoughts on this saga. Some ladies even went as far as post pictures saying they're better than the sex dolls. This actually baffled me as I do not understand the reason for this comparison. I do agree that "if your sex doll stays faithful to you (which of course may not be for long) you are likely to be free from sexually transmitted disease(s). On the other hand, if you have a faithful partner it's still the same thing. Some people have also stressed the fact that when it's probably nagging or being annoying you can easily unplug it whereas a nagging woman can't be unplugged. 
I'm not sure why a plastic is being compared to a human being with blood flowing through his/her veins. This as far as I know is an insult to the human hood. 


This has just made me conclude that the world is actually coming to an end. Anyway, for those who prefer the sex toy I sincerely hope they remember that cancer is quickly spread through radioactive rays (in other words, you putting your sexual organ in a chargeable organ is VERY VERY VERY detrimental to your health).

Comments

Popular Posts