Getting To Know Ore Sho



I am that babe who was always SCARED..... Scared of what people might say or think, scared to disappoint people (well, I ended up disappointing them still πŸ™„), scared to talk, scared to face people (chai! I used to avoid talking to people that aren't in my caucus, I couldn't even face them😯 I would normally hide behind the shadow of "I'm a very private person"), scared to speak my mind , scared to try new things, scared to break out of my shell, scared to say NO πŸ™… (when I couldn't do it), scared to back my ideas with actions (mehn! I was so many things in my head but in reality I was still that skinny timid Oreoluwa πŸ˜…), scared to correct people, scared to follow my dreams, scared to be reprimanded (gosh! That always felt like the end of the world 😬), scared to have fun...... Even scared to be me (I actually had an alter ego and most people knew "her" and I was okay with that πŸ‘½), I was even scared to caution people when they're overstepping their boundaries..... I was scared of E V E R Y T H I N G. Alas! 2016 came and took me through a fiery furnace, I learnt a lot more about life, I realized that I had it all wrong from the start, I found out that FEAR is only a feeling and only you is responsible for your feelings. It was a long process, a very serious inner battle.... After a while I thought I had gotten it together. When 2017 came I thought I was ready. I was too eager to unleash the new me and with that mindset I began my journey but like the half baked bread that I was I couldn't stand the test of time...... In no time I was already falling off the cliff, heading back to my shell, being the girl I was running away from over again. Once I had hit the rocks and sank to the bottom of the ocean another evolution began, it was slow and steady...... I was now gradually swimming to the top of the sea, I had understood that evolution is gradual and I was ready to go through the process. Now this is 2018, I know I'm not where I anticipated I'd be by now but I'm sure I'm a work in progress. I keep my eyes on the prize and I'm working hard to be a better ME.

You might not be there yet but only if you KEEP PUSHING HARD you will get there. Inspire yourself, motivate yourself,
Hope this inspires someone πŸ™

#WorkInProgress #ImNotAnAbandonedProject #EyesOnThePrize #Focus #TheEvolution #Revolutionary

Comments

Popular Posts