Hi guys, time will not permit me to post daily however, I vow to be as consistent as I can even if it'll cost me some hours of my sleep. Here's a story about a young "lonely" girl who unfortunately has to figure out life on her own. Not sure of the title to give it yet but I'm sure before the end of the story the title will suffice. E N J O Y!!!

.......


CHAPTER ONE

Once upon a time, there lived a young girl who lived with her parents as the only child. She grew up with her parents who were always at loggerheads with each other. There was no demonstration of true love from her parents and as such she didn't exactly know what LOVE really is. Her mother's frustration in her marriage led to so much pain for the young girl that she really didn't have value for any man. Each time her mother was in pains she would wish she had super powers that could heal all her mother's wounds and make things better. Although they didn't have money, her mum would do anything to make her comfortable and have the best of everything according to her capacity. Only time will tell if she actually had the best of everything.....




.................


The first Episode is quite short, chapter two will be more detailed. I'm sure from this you'll sort of have an idea of what this story will be about. See you in another couple of hours.

I am Oreoluwa Sorunmu

Comments

Popular Posts