THE PROPOSAL

 This is for the single ladies out there.......

Have you ever wondered what it will be like? I'm sure that once or twice it has crossed your mind because honestly it has crossed mine. I have tried to think about my reaction, whether I'll like those that jump and scream or maybe I'll just have a flash of how we started and how far we've come, what we've been through etc and tears will just roll down my eyes.
Questions like will he ask me in a public place or will it be one of those me and you in an exotic environment kinda thing or will it be in the presence of friends and family? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Too much thinking about it can actually make you start questioning his love and commitment to you so the best thing you can do is to just remain in the present and enjoy your moment together.





But seriously though, do you see your proposal as a dramatic one? Or probably your guy is the shy type so maybe he'll prefer to take you somewhere where it'll just be the both of you.... Could be a boat cruise or something like it and then he maybe has an arrangement and then BOOOOOOOM! He goes on one knee and asks the QUESTION.

Maybe the guys can help us here.... On a very serious note, what is your take on the "WILL YOU MARRY ME" gesture? Do you think it is necessary or are you one of those that will just do it for the sake of the lady since that's what is in vogue. I think when someone loves you the person loves you.... Some people have proposed for their own selfish reasons and after they get what they want they break the relationship so please ladies do not be too freaked about THE PROPOSAL.


I AM Ore Sho 😘

Comments

Popular Posts